We're excited to announce the release of our new Gaming Console Setup SKU, designed to bring an enhanced gaming experience to our customers. As technicians, you play a crucial role in ensuring that our customers have the best possible experience with their new gaming consoles, and we believe that this new SKU will help you do just that.
Any technician who currently has the Home Theater, TV Mounting, Smart Home, or Advanced Networking skills is eligible to receive these service requests.
The new Gaming Console Setup SKU includes the following components:
- Setup of a single PS3, Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, or newer console to a compatible TV or Monitor
- Neatly dress or hide wires using zip ties or external cord masking* (additional fee)
- Mounting of gaming console using the customer-supplied bracket or shelf
- Connection of gaming console to WiFi if available
- Pair (2) additional peripherals to the console after setup
- Assistance with (2) profile setups
To complete the service, we recommend having the following tools on hand:
- Screwdriver (Phillips and Flathead)
- Drill with wood bits
- Drywall anchors
- Zip ties
Please note that depending on the service request, you may need to bring wire dressing. This should be discussed with the customer prior to arriving for the setup to ensure a smooth installation.
We're confident that our new Gaming Console Setup SKU will be a hit with our customers, and we're looking forward to seeing the positive feedback and reviews roll in. As technicians, you're at the forefront of our customer support, and we believe that our new SKU will ask the right questions to make your jobs easier while providing our customers with an exceptional gaming experience.
Thank you for all that you do to support our customers, and we hope that you'll be just as excited about our new Gaming Console Setup SKU as we are.