Hello Technicians! HelloTech is happy to announce that there will be three new Skills available to add to your skill set. After a recent survey was completed we found that an outstanding amount of technicians like yourself were interested in performing these services. We have created the (1) Drywall Repair(2) Faucet Repair and (3)Yard Cleanups skills as a result and they are now live!
Please review the summaries and parameters of each new skill below. You can easily add these new skills through the HelloTech app, just like any other skill!
The base service will allow our technicians to fix small and large drywall holes and blemishes. The customer will be able to specify the number and size of the holes requiring a fix, and the payout will be determined based on these parameters.
- Electricity work in place of the drywall
- Any additional painting
- No retexturing of the wall
- No full wall installs
- Does not include actual drywall
A full list of tools needed for the job is available when adding the skill but you can also keep these in mind when accepting a Drywall Repair service request:
- Putty knife
- Repair patch
- 120 Grit sandpaper
- Carpenter’s Knife
- Drywall Saw
The base service will allow our technicians to to fix both kitchen as well as bathroom faucets, as well as both sink cartridge and compression valves sinks
The customer will be able to specify the number of faucets in need of service and the payout will be determined based this number.
- HelloTech and Technicians do not provide a replacement faucet or other parts (e.g. valves, cartridges)
- Pipe cutting
- Removal of existing piping
- Installation of new faucets with no existing piping
- Drain / clog clearing
- Other Plumbing work outside of that specified in the inclusions
A full list of tools needed for the job is available when adding the skill but you can also keep these in mind when accepting a Faucet Repair service request:
- Drop Cloth/Protective blanket
- Adjustable Wrenches
- Plumbers joint compound or tape
- Vinyl electrical tape
- Screwdrivers and Allen keys
- Slip-Joint pliers
- Fine-Bristled stiff brush
- Pipe wrench
This service will allow our technicians to perform yard cleanup services for our clients. These include the initial lawn clean-up, clearing leaves, thinning bushes, pruning perennials, mowing the lawn. This SKU also allows for several add-ons designed to offer even more value to our customers.
- Structure fixing (e.g. patios)
- Protecting from cold weather
- Providing of any mulch/fertilizer for the mulch/fertilizing add-on
Must have tools for this SKU are:
- Clearing tools
- Disposal bags
- Weed removal tools and spray
- Shrub rake
- Hedge clippers
- Pressure washer
However, we encourage the tech’s to include any other tools they are comfortable with, and that might help them with the completion of the tasks at hand.